We are accepting applications for Years 1 to 13 (Yr 9 to 13 will open from 2017 onwards).
The process of applying to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park is a simple three-step process.
Step One: Please complete our Online Application Form. All applications are digital. We have no paper applications. Once we are in receipt of your online application, you will receive an email sent to the email address you have entered on the application. This email will direct you to Step Two.
Step Two: The email from Dubai British School Jumeirah Park will provide a list of required documents and how to contact our Admissions Team to make an appointment for assessment and payment of a one-time non-refundable and non-transferable Application Fee.
All students applying to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park will go through an assessment process* to ensure that we can adequately meet their needs and know a little about them prior to their arrival. We would also like to take some time to get to know you as parents so that we can understand your aspirations and answer any individual questions.
*This however does not apply to children from the DBSJP feeder school Dubai British Foundation who are automatically admitted.
Please be prepared to submit the following documents when attending your assessment appointment:
- Six recent passport sized photos of the child/children
- Two copies of child’s/children's birth certificate in English or Arabic (if not, this should be translated and authenticated from your embassy or consulate)
- Two copies of child’s/children's passport and residence visa (residence visa to be submitted as soon as available)
- One copy of each parent/guardian's passport and residence visa (residence visa to be submitted as soon as available)
- One copy of each side of child’s/children's and parents'/guardians' Emirates ID (to be submitted as soon as available)
- Recent medical record and copy of child's/children's vaccination card. Please download and complete the Medical Form.
- Copy of most recent school report (e.g. most recent report card), on school’s letterhead, signed and stamped.
- Copy of any diagnostic testing or educational assessment (if applicable)
- Any psychological assessments (if applicable)
- Application Fee – A placement assessment will not be undertaken until the application fee is received.
Step Three: We will contact you with a date for your child’s placement assessment administered by the Admissions Team and Dubai British School Jumeirah Park faculty. After assessment and upon receiving an acceptance letter, a deposit fee is required to reserve your seat. A seat cannot be held until the deposit payment is received. We will advise of the amount in the acceptance letter.
Acceptance to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park is contingent upon the results of the placement assessment, student interview and former school reports.
Thank you for your application to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park. Please click here find out more about Taaleem's portfolio of international schools and pre-schools in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.